Thursday, June 21, 2007

Longest day of the year

Yes, it really is! And softball officially starts tonight - nothing like the "beer after?" emails to get your Thursday morning started. I'm looking forward to it, considering I can't remember the last time I threw or fielded a softball. I really think the last time might have been about junior high on the good ol' SNR ponytail team. But it comes right back to you, right? Like riding a bike? Right?

This fulfills my obligation to say something about the Vegas weekend: Great fun! I'm incredibly glad I went. No one was lost (well, not for very long anyway), injured, or arrested. The Nunezes and Nelsons rarely fail to disappoint. Next up for the Allmaras crew: Palm Desert, 4th of July.

Happy summer everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home