Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I can tell by your car you went to Phoenix.

That's right. The front is covered in bugs, which are covered in dust. And people ask why I don't drive over with the top down.

The weekend in Phoenix - Forgot to take contacts. That was almost a mess - you'd think that after wearing contacts since the 7th grade, and disposable ones since about 11th grade, it'd be automatic to pack them. Met my sister's new boyfriend. Really great guy - Kim, keep him - and has a hilarious grandma. Watched my brother's baseball games and developed a really attractive tank-top tanline. Hung out with relatives. Celebrated my dad's birthday. Saw my parents' new house, whose address will now be Griswold Drive - incredibly appropriate.

We leave for Hawaii in a week, and I now have the required because-I'm-going-on-vacation new swimsuit. It's very cute, especially the back, which makes it a little complicated to put on. Andi described it like this: "We have to make sure you put this on when we're sober, because I don't think we'll be able to if we're drunk." This is going to be a fabulous trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home