Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Please hold, a representative will be with you shortly.

I spend quite a bit of time on the phone at work, and most of that time is spent on hold. Most companies play some sort of easy listening mix, some classical, mostly that cheesy elevator-type music. Today, though, I was put on hold, and this weird "music" came on. After a few minutes, I put it on speaker so I could get something else done. I knew I recognized the "music" from somewhere, and it was driving me crazy where I'd heard it before. Then a co-worker came in, and asked what game I was playing. And we figured it out - the hold music sounded exactly like the background music on the old school Super Mario Brothers in the penny heaven level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home