Friday, June 1, 2007

Random thoughts on a Friday morning

  • It's already June. Yikes.
  • Never been happier for a 4-day work week.
  • Someone on the radio said the 30 second-ish extra at the end of the new Pirates gives "closure" to the series, so you know they aren't making a 4th. Um, what? First, Johnny Depp and Jerry Bruckheimer are both on the record saying they aren't making a 4th right now, but they haven't ruled it out either. Second, that particular scene only made me wonder more about what happened, and gave absolutely no "closure" to most of the characters.
  • Not happy that the "May gray" has transitioned straight into the "June gloom."
  • In the span of exactly one month, I have/will have been to Hawaii, Phoenix, northern California, and Vegas. Booking another trip (to Minneapolis some time between July and September) is not high on my priority list at the moment, but still needs to be done. Ugh.
  • I joined a team in the company softball league this week. That's right, we have our own league.
  • My hometown is planning an "all school" reunion in 2008. (That means every class from both high schools has a reunion at the same time - 4th of July weekend.) I don't know whether to be excited, or to hope my class doesn't get it together and NRHS class of 2001 isn't represented.
  • Dance lessons are an incredible workout.
  • If anyone out there has Guitar Hero, let me know. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home